This course provides subject matter expertise in the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) phase of the ITIL Service Lifecycle. We deliver it to small groups, incorporating a highly interactive, scenario-based approach designed to help you learn and retain the core disciplines of CSI. We'll prepare to to pass the CSI exam, then apply concepts to your organization's needs.
Early Registration: 9+ Weeks Prior to Start Date
General Registration: 2 - 9 Weeks Prior to Start Date
Late Registration: Fewer than 2 Weeks Prior to Start Date
- Live Instructor?
- Live Online?
- Guaranteed to Run?
ITIL® CSI Training and Certification
Washington, DC - Beyond20 DC Office
May 20 - May 22, 2019 . 3 days
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
People Also Bought
Looking to train a group?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ID the Strategy for Improvement
- Define What You Will Measure
- Gather the Data
- Process the Data
- Analyze the Information & Data
- Present & Use the Information
- Implement Improvement
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management and Capacity Management
- Event Management, Incident Management, and Service Desk
- Information Security Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- In Analyzing the Data
- In Presenting and Using the Information
- In Implementing Improvement
- Information Management
- When to Assess
- What to Assess and how
- Advantages and Risk Assessments
- Who is Involved
- What to Benchmark
- Comparison with Industry Norms
- Benchmark Approach
- Design & Develop a service Measurement Framework
- Different Levels of Measurement and Reporting
- Service Management Process Measurement
- Creating a Measurement Framework Grid
- How many CSFs and KPIs
- Is the KPI “Fit for Use”
- Tension Metrics
- Goals and Metrics
- Interpreting and using Metrics
- Using Measurement and Metrics
- Creating Scorecards and Reports
- Setting Targets
- Balance Scorecard
- Cascading the Balanced Scorecard
- SWOT Analysis
- Business Cases in Data-Poor Environments
- Component Failure Impact Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Service Failure Analysis
- Technical Observation
- Expanded Incident Lifecycle
- Business Capacity Management Growth Model
- Service Capacity Management
- Component Capacity Management
- Workload Management and Demand Management
- Iterative Activities of Capacity Management
- Where Do I Start?
- Create a sense of Urgency
- Form a Guiding Coalition
- Create a Vision
- Communicate the Vision
- Empower Others to Act on the Vision
- Plan For and Create Short-Term Wins
- Consolidate Improvements and Produce More Change
- Institutionalize the Change
- Key Concepts
- Defining a Communication Plan
- Communication Transformation
How We Teach
People learn differently, so we use a variety of methods to teach concepts throughout the course. In addition to exam preparation and practice quizzes, you'll engage in round-table discussions, group exercises, and games designed to give practical context to the concepts. We take this approach not only because it's more interesting and fun than simply memorizing vocabulary, but because it works.
All of our trainers are full-time Beyond20 staff
No temporary workers or subcontractors here. Our trainers are working consultants who implement best practice processes and tools when they're not in the classroom. You might say we practice what we preach. It's a great system, when you think about it - we're better consultants because we know these concepts inside and out, and we're better trainers because we get to put the theory into practice in the real world.
We don't just teach to the exam (though we certainly do that), we also give you practical and personalized tools you can take back to work.
We're a Registered Education Provider with PMI, so if you're PMP Certified, the course will earn you PDUs!
Industry-Leading Course Materials
All of our courseware is reviewed multiple times a year to ensure it's up to date, in line with best practice standards, and effective! We incorporate feedback from students to constantly improve our course books, in-class activities, and (sorry) homework. The goal is to provide you with the tools to not only get you through class and pass the exam, but also to have a reliable reference when you get back to the office.
All of our instructors are experienced practitioners with real world ITIL implementation expertise. (Real experience, too. Like, former-CIO-level experience.)
We're a US-based organization with offices in DC, Phoenix, and San Diego.