The Gold Standard in CyberSecurity Training
Our 5-day CISSP Boot Camp provides everything you'll need to be prepped and ready to pass the CISSP exam. You’ll leave class with the skills necessary to lead enterprise Cybersecurity initiatives, design and implement governance policy, and oversee your team’s day-to-day operations – all in accordance with the (ISC)² official CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
(ISC)² CISSP Training
Our CISSP boot camp is an intense and interactive experience. The CISSP designation validates your experience and skills to effectively manage a top-notch security program. Whether you are looking to elevate your career as a security analyst or meet U.S. Department of Defense requirements under Directive 8570.01-M, this class will prepare you for the exam. You will receive official courseware from (ISC)² and an exam voucher.
Early Registration: 9+ Weeks Prior to Start Date
General Registration: 2 - 9 Weeks Prior to Start Date
Late Registration: Fewer than 2 Weeks Prior to Start Date
- Live Instructor?
- Live Online?
- Guaranteed to Run?
CISSP Bootcamp Training Course
Live Virtual Class
July 13 - July 17, 2020 . 5 days
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
CISSP Bootcamp Training Course
Philadelphia, PA - Beyond20 Philadelphia
August 24 - August 28, 2020 . 5 days
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
People Also Bought
Need training for a group?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What prerequisites do I need in order to attend the CISSP training course and earn the certification?
- Understand and Apply Concepts of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
- Apply Security Governance Principles
- Develop and Implement Documented Security Policy, Standards, Procedures, and Guidelines
- Understand and Apply Threat Modeling
- Integrate Security Risk Considerations into Acquisition
- Contribute to Personnel Security Policies
- Security Governance
- Understand and Apply Risk Management Concepts
- Establish and Manage Information Security Education, Training, and Awareness
- Manage the Security Functions
- Historical Milestones in Cryptography
- Cryptographic Basics
- Modern Cryptography
- Symmetric Cryptography
- Cryptographic Life Cycle
- Asymmetric Cryptography
- Hash Functions
- Digital Signatures
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Asymmetric Key Management
- Applied Cryptography
- Cryptography Attacks
- Implement and Manage Engineering Processes Using Secure Design Principles
- Understand the Fundamental Concepts of Security Models
- Select Controls and Countermeasures Based on Systems Security Evaluation Models
- Understand Security Capabilities of Information Systems
- Assess and Mitigate Security Vulnerabilities
- Client Based
- Server Based
- Database Security
- Distributed Systems
- Industrial Control Systems
- Assess and Mitigate Vulnerabilities in Embedded Devices and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Essential Security Protection Mechanisms
- Common Architecture Flaws and Security Issues
- OSI Model
- TCP/IP Model
- Converged Protocols
- Wireless Networks
- General Wi-Fi Security Procedure
- Cabling, Wireless, Topology, and Communications Technology
- Network and Protocol Security Mechanisms
- Secure Voice Communications
- Multimedia Collaboration
- Manage Email Security Remote Access Security Management
- Virtual Private Network
- Network Address Translation
- Switching Technologies
- WAN Technologies
- Miscellaneous Security Control Characteristics
- Security Boundaries
- Prevent or Mitigate Network Attacks
- The Nature of Disaster
- Understand System Resiliencies and Fault tolerance
- Recovery Strategy
- Recovery Plan Development
- Training, Awareness, and Documentation
- Testing and Maintenance
How We Teach
People learn differently, so we use a variety of methods to teach concepts throughout the course. In addition to exam preparation and practice quizzes, you'll engage in round-table discussions, group exercises, and games designed to give practical context to the concepts. We take this approach not only because it's more interesting and fun than simply memorizing vocabulary, but because it works.
All of our instructors are experienced practitioners with real world security expertise. (Real experience, too. Like, former-CIO-level experience.)
We're a US-based organization with offices in DC, Phoenix, and San Diego.
Industry-Leading Course Materials
All of our courseware is reviewed multiple times a year to ensure it's up to date, in line with best practice standards, and effective! We incorporate feedback from students to constantly improve our course books, in-class activities, and (sorry) homework. The goal is to provide you with the tools to not only get you through class and pass the exam, but also to have a reliable reference when you get back to the office.
We don't just teach to the exam (though we certainly do that), we also give you practical and personalized tools you can take back to work.
We're a Registered Education Provider with PMI, so if you're PMP Certified, the course will earn you PDUs!