Install the RSS app
To get started, you’ll need to add the RSS app to your Slack workspace:
- Visit the RSS page in the Slack App Directory.
- Click Install.
- On the next page, click Add RSS integration.
Add a feed from the App Directory
After you’ve added the RSS app, you can add your first feed:
- Next to Feed URL, paste Beyond20 blog feed URL: https://www.beyond20.com/?feed=rss
- Select a channel where feed updates will appear.
- Click Subscribe to this feed to finish.
You’ll see updates post in Slack the next time Beyond20 blog is updated. 🎉