(0) item(s) - $ 0

(866) 856-3117

About BEYOND20

Our Story

A recent study by a well known research firm showed that 80% of all mission critical IT service downtime is the result of “people and process” failures – only 20% collectively results from software glitches, hardware failures, natural disasters, etc.!  We believe that reliable software and hardware is essential, but as a consulting firm specializing in people and process issues, our solutions focus on the other 80% - BEYOND20.

BEYOND20 was launched in Arizona in 2006. After building a local reputation for quality training and consulting services, the company expanded to San Diego, CA, and Washington, DC.  BEYOND20’s Phoenix and San Diego locations have served a number of large customers in the Southwest, including Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare, Government, and Education sectors.  Our east coast customers include a number of Federal agencies, as well as private contractors. 

Over 25% of Fortune 500 companies and 13 of the 15 "Cabinet Level" federal agencies work with BEYOND20 to support their ITIL and ITSM iniitiatives.  We are a US based small business, but our customer engagements span 28 countries on five continents.  

ea83e67e25470ebf95d147dcf7b7c316

GSA Schedule: GS-35F-137AA

0a86e3f5ae92d6ef5b103dee37eef3ce

BEYOND20 is a certified Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and small business entity with the state of Arizona. 

Want to know more?

 

Contact us

Our Management Team

View our Clients & Testimonials