(ISC)² CCSP Training Course
Officially Accredited Bootcamp
The Gold Standard in Cloud Security Training
Our 4-day CCSP training course provides everything you'll need to pass the (ISC)² CCSP certification exam. You’ll leave class with a comprehensive understanding of cloud computing, security risks, and mitigation strategies – all in accordance with the official (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
No public courses are currently scheduled, but we can deliver this course onsite at your location. Contact us for a quote.
People Also Bought
Need training for a group?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This domain reviews the core concepts of cloud computing. Students will understand the processes involved in securing cloud computing environments such as software, infrastructure and platform services.
- Understand cloud computing concepts
- Describe cloud reference architecture
- Understand security concepts relevant to cloud computing
- Understand design principles of secure cloud computing
- Identify trusted cloud services
In this lesson, students will explore technical security issues specific to the cloud, including data storage architecture and security controls. Students will also cover Data Rights Management (DRM) technology and policy management.
- Understand cloud data lifecycle
- Design and implement cloud data storage architectures
- Design and apply data security strategies
- Understand and implement data discovery and classification technologies
- Design and implement relevant jurisdictional data protections for personally identifiable information (PII)
- Design and implement data rights management
- Plan and implement data retention, deletion, and archiving policies
- Design and implement auditability, traceability and accountability of data events
This lesson explores virtual and physical security risks for cloud infrastructure. This includes safeguards for virtualization platforms, audit mechanisms, communication between cloud services, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Comprehend cloud infrastructure components
- Analyze risks associated to cloud infrastructure
- Design and plan security controls
- Plan disaster recovery and business continuity management
Students will review the application security issues that exist in cloud computing. This lesson dives into the software development life cycle (SDLC), cloud software assurance, access management, identity, and amalgamation of cloud services.
- Recognize the need for training and awareness in application security
- Understand cloud software assurance and validation
- Use verified secure software
- Comprehend the software development life-cycle (SDLC) process
- Apply the secure software development life-cycle
- Comprehend the specifics of cloud application architecture
- Design appropriate identity and access management (IAM) solutions
This lesson covers the operational issues that arise out of using cloud services. It focuses on cloud infrastructure management and the security professionals who work for cloud service providers.
- Support the planning process for the data center design
- Implement and build physical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Run physical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Manage physical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Build logical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Run logical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Manage logical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Ensure compliance with regulations and controls (e.g., ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000-1)
- Conduct risk assessment to logical and physical infrastructure
- Understand the collection, acquisition and preservation of digital evidence
- Manage communication with relevant parties
Finally, students will explore the legal and regulatory issues that arise as a result of adopting cloud services. It covers how enterprise risk management can be impacted by cloud computing and how cloud security controls are audited.
- Understand legal requirements and unique risks within the cloud environment
- Understand privacy issues, including jurisdictional variation
- Understand audit process, methodologies, and required adaptions for a cloud environment
- Understand implications of cloud to enterprise risk management
- Understand outsourcing and cloud contract design
- Execute vendor management
How We Teach
People learn differently, so we use a variety of methods to teach concepts throughout the course. In addition to exam preparation and practice quizzes, you'll engage in round-table discussions, group exercises, and games designed to give practical context to the concepts. We take this approach not only because it's more interesting and fun than simply memorizing vocabulary, but because it works.
All of our cybersecurity instructors are experienced practitioners with real world security expertise. (Real experience, too. Like, Active DoD Secret Clearance experience.)
We're a US-based organization with offices in DC, Phoenix, and San Diego.
Industry-Leading Course Materials
All of our courseware is reviewed multiple times a year to ensure it's up to date, in line with best practice standards, and effective! We incorporate feedback from students to constantly improve our course books, in-class activities, and (sorry) homework. The goal is to provide you with the tools to not only get you through class and pass the exam, but also to have a reliable reference when you get back to the office.
We don't just teach to the exam (though we certainly do that), we also give you practical and personalized tools you can take back to work.
We're a Registered Education Provider with PMI, so if you're PMP Certified, the course will earn you PDUs!